INMIND jewellery has been exclusively designed and handcrafted to meet the highest standards of quality and requires delicate handling. The materials will show signs of wear over time, and it’s normal. Our leather is real bovine leather and will gain natural character through daily use. Dust, pollution and daily wear all will conspire to cloud the brilliance of our gemstones and will dull the surface of metals.
To maintain jewellery inherent quality and durability, we advise the following care:
- Avoid wearing with excessive water or steam contact. Leather should avoid any water contact. Always remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- We recommend not using any leather spray on our products, as it may change the look of the leather. Each piece of our leather has its own unique characteristics, the variations in textures and colour are to be expected. Some sorts of leather (f.e. vintage-inspired, distressed leather) was designed to look better over time.
- Avoid wearing during any sport for personal safety reasons.
- Avoid spray perfume, hairspray or all types of make-up, as well as coming in contact with cleaning products in case of decolouring the materials. Or even better, always put your jewellery on last when getting dressed. Please note that chlorine is especially damaging to jewellery.
- Avoid heat and overexposure to the sun. Some gemstones like Amethyst, Citrine, Smoky Quart etc. can have colour fade on direct sunlight or heat exposure.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, the presentation packaging will keep your items clean and safe. Store jewellery separately so that pieces do not tangle, rub or scratch against each other. Make sure your jewellery is completely dry before storing.
For cleaning your accessory, metal parts or gemstone beads may be washed gently with soap and dried with a soft cloth.
Should you wish to contact us to discuss any unique issues or concerns, please contact us online.